We employ a personalized style of medicine that approaches chronic medical conditions with a focus on finding the core imbalances or underlying causes rather than just treat the symptoms.
Some of the Conditions we see…
The conditions supported are not limited to these, as the scope of functional medicine is broad, but these are some of the most common conditions seen and treated by our care team at Asheville Center for Health Excellence:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Brain fog
- Optimizing Brain health and function
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Chronic fatigue
- High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
- Memory problems
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Thyroid conditions
Our intention is to provide high quality health care that is effective, efficient, and affordable.
As such, our integrative approach is based on the following:
- A variety of treatment modalities that provide effective improvement at affordable fees
- Holistically oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Therapies are fucused on optimizing health – not just reducing or eliminationg symptoms
- An interdependent relationship between doctor and client
- Acknowledgement of the multi-factorial nature of complex health conditions, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself
How the Program Works
We provide care over the course of 3-9 months depending on the severity of your situation. Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with us.
Four 30- to 60-minute follow up visits over the course of 3-6 months with Dr Sher, as well as check-ins via phone/video with your health coach.
Community & Support
Virtual education on topics around gut health, detox, weight loss, chronic conditions, metabolic syndrome, diabetes and obesity
Wonder If Asheville Center for Healthy Living, PLLC Is Right For You?
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. We are happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Asheville Center for Healthy Living, PLLC is right for you.
Take The First Step Today On Your Journey Back To Health
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. We are happy to answer any questions you have to determine whether Asheville Center for Healthy Living, PLLC is right for you.